The Multi-Channel Rule Engine provides the possibility to dynamically choose the best content source for a specific situation.
For instance, low-cost carriers are market leaders on some routes, while certain GDS’ provide better quality or prices on some routes than another GDS. Being able to choose the best possible source for any of these situations provides you with a decisive competitive advantage.
The possibility to dynamically switch certain channels on or off gives you great bargaining power and added leverage against the airlines and GDS’.
With the Multi-Channel Rule Engine you define your own, personal rules. These rules indicate for which query type which source or channel is accessed. As an example, you can define that for certain routes only Internet-based tariffs are queried. A clear saving of transaction costs!
Also important are definable fallback scenarios. In case a booking on a specifically defined distribution channel fails, it is processed on an alternative predefined channel.
- Better quality of results of your fare searches: better content, more available tariffs
- Quality improvement of GDS Low-Fare-Searches
- Reduction of transaction costs through an individual selection of channels results in an increase in revenue per ticket
- Improvement in the quality of results of individual airlines on certain GDS’
- Individual control of source channels, define your query range down to the most detailed level
- Fallback scenarios are defi nable in case a booking were to fail on a specific channel
- Individual GDS strategy
All channels are considered, you have the complete selection:
- Low-Fare-Searches based on the GDS’ processing logic: AMADEUS MasterPricer SABRE Bargain Finder Max GALILEO Super Best Buy WORLDSPAN Powershopper
- Low-Fare-Searches based on our processing logic: HITCHHIKER Standard Search HITCHHIKER XtremePricer Search HITCHHIKER WebFare Search TRAFFICS Charter Search