The HitchHiker Flight API allows you to query fares from all major fare sources, check the fares for availability and book them.
The Flight API provides an XML webservice interface, which can be combined with a user-friendly HitchHiker front-end (TeMyra.net) or with your own frontend or business-logic. Additionally, it can be accessed by any third-party system such as tour-operator systems, B2C and B2B web applications or third-party applications for e.g. dynamic packaging.
This customised solution meets all challenges of today‘s travel vendors. You will always find the fares you need, regardless if these are the lowest available fares for the leisure market or scheduled flights for business travellers.
The independent platform, with the display of mixed net, published, charter and internet-based fares, make the Flight API a high-end fare-data-server for the Internet, call-centres and for branch office sales.
- GDS independent web service interface
- Caching mechanism to reduce GDS transactions
- Sophisticated and complex Tolerance Searches
- Integration of XtremePricer Technology
- Complex command-set to query available fares, fare display, availability, tax, fare quote, etc.
- Seatmaps, display and booking via seatmaps
- Amendments on existing PNRs such as: add OSIs, SSRs and remarks, cancel segments, complete bookings, add bookings etc.
- Support for multiple concurrently used local databases within one request
- Availabilities from the sources you want (GDS, Inventory Manager, Web Fares, Charter etc.)
- HitchHiker „Preference Search“, search by keyword like „beach“, „shopping“, „above 30°C“ etc.
Integrated Fare Types and Sources:
- GDS tariffs, including Published fares, Negotiated fares, Corporate fares and CAT35 fares from Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, Sirena-Travel and Worldspan
- Net Fares, exported from visualFares Entry or third-party fare databases
- Charter Tariffs, returning seat-only charter fares from carriers and tour-operators
- Low-Cost Carrier and Internet-based fares (WebFares) available via API and/or ScreenScraping
- Guaranteed availabilities via the visualFares Allotment Manager