The visualFares Ticketing Automation tool automates your entire ticketing process from reading the PNR, through price calculation up to the preparation and printing of the ticket.
The system prepares the complete ticket shell, performs ticket printing/e-ticket and generates a neutral backoffice file for seamless processing into any third party Mid- and Backoffice System. This Multi-GDS application can be used nearly 24/7.
An easy-to-use and self-explanatory graphical user interface provides for a user-friendly application with numerous adaptable options for a highly customised but automated workflow.
- Ensures conformity with all entered rules and conditions, thereby prevents the issuing of incorrect tickets
- Reduction of ADMs to an absolute minimum
- Degree of automation of up to 98%
- Net, Published, Special, Stored, Nego, Corporate, Percentage and CAT35 fares are supported
- Informational ‘fare quote only’ option
- e-SATA ticketing support for all GDS
- Incorrect PNRs can be queued back with error messages
- Automated price calculation (fare quote) even for complex PNRs with add-ons, feeders, interlining, open-jaws, rail & fl y, side-trips, stopovers, reverse sales, etc.
- Currency transformation function based on GDS exchange rates (Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo)
- Manual correction access to tariff database or ticket template before actual ticket preparation
- Tax overrride and Q-surcharge handling via integrated visualFares TaxManager
- Multifunctional backoffi ce interface transferring detailed PNR information to third party systems
- Multi-GDS functionality (Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan, Abacus)