To assist in the development of new products as well as new standard functions we are sending detailed proposals and questionnaires about our innovations to all our customers on a regular basis. The reasons for this procedure being the following:
- to obtain market specific expert opinions directly from the customer that will aid in the development of new, market oriented products
- to improve the different functions in order to meet market needs
- to prevent misunderstandings
- to heighten the quality of new developments
To realise these goals, it is essential that we obtain as much feedback as possible.
Hotfixes include business critical bugs and will be fixed a.s.a.p.
Service patches, including minor bug fixes and feature wishes without database updates, are released several times a year in intervals of 2 to 4 weeks between the major releases strictly depending on the volume of bugs and features.
One major release per year only, which includes newly requested and required functions and minor bug fixes where a database update is required
- More time for testing
- Better planning of updates
- Reduced risks during database updates due to enhanced testing periods and less database updates